Sunday, November 18, 2007

What am I doing?


I am sitting in the Sacramento airport waiting for my late flight. i was inspired by a friend of mine who will remain namesless to creat this blog. I travel a lot and in general all kinds of stuff tends to happen to me or around me. this blog will be an attempt to keep track of those happenings. So what am i doing here? This morning I spoke at a church in Magalia which is about 2 hours north of Sacramento. Later today I had dinner with my buddy Tim and his family at PF Changs, gotta love Changs and their lettuces wraps (the Chinese version of tacos). Anyhoo, here I am waiting for my plane. Also i will post my rants, musings and activites of my live as they transpire. Maybe a diary or journal.
Before I go on, a disclaimer: My English grammar sucks, I only went to school up to 4th grade in The U.S., the rest in Mexico, so don't give me any crap about my misspelling or grammar. Second this is meant to entertain and keep you busy while waiting for something important to happen in your life, like the popcorn finishing popping or any other momentous event in your life. So be entertained, not offended, not peeved, maybe perplexed as you read on.
So right now I'm hanging out, contemplating turning this blog off and watching Boston Legal on my laptop.

1 comment:

RM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.