Sunday, December 2, 2007

December 2nd @ the San jose Airport


So where have I been, no blog since November 21st, I'VE BEEN BUSY OK!!!



Right now I'm sitting in the San Jose Airport with my son Joshua waiting for our flight to SD then we drive home. I spoke at a church this morning and now sitting here trying hard to muster up energy to write something...You know what. I don't feel like writing my blog right now. I'm going to the bathroom, then gonner wander around the airport aimlessly till it's time to board. I'll write and post pictures of what i did while here later. Also this Christmas music piping out all over the airport is really, really annoying, I'm taking my hearing aid off. See ya.


OK (8 days later), so here is what we did on our way to Antioch (By Oakland).




Visited my brother's grave site. He was killed in an auto accident near San Francisco. He was a Marine.





He didn't die in Vietnam, I guess they had extra markers left over.







Then we were off to the colorful city of SF and Haight street.













Josh & friends








Interviewing for position in Boys dorm.



My other job.
San Francisco!











Till my next trip, see ya!

No comments: