Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ensenada & Starbucks



well here we are, it's Thursday almost 12pm, I'm sitting in my new favorite place in my favorite city, Starbucks in Ensenada. My truck is having the brakes fixed so i am here for a while enjoying free tiny cups of coffee drinks (they already gave me 3, one toffee nut and 2 mochas, and a tiny piece of pastry, if I stay here long enough I won't have to go to lunch)). The other picture is a guy painting right above where they give you the drinks, whats a little latex green flavored paint in my coffee? I love Mexico. Anyhow, that's what I am doing right now. Not very exciting, but nice and quiet. I'll get back to you if anything happens, right now I gotta go update Sammy's blog, check it out: www.sammysrancho.blogspot.com
Also if you're bored check out the awesome Ranch blog, lots of latest news and photos
See ya.





No comments: