Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The latest...

Well today is Wednesday. Last weekend I was in Riverside for a movie screening at California Baptist University. It was a very cool outdoor screening, so a shout out and thank you to Daniel Blair for making it happen. A few people stood up after the movie and dedicated their lives to Jesus. Yay!
While there we (my wife and Sammy went with me) stayed at a very cool hotel, you would think there wouldn't be anything in "downtown" Riverside, but downtown was actually pretty cool. We stayed at the Mission Inn, a very cool very old castle looking hotel. Pretty swanky. This place was huge and a maze, I don't know how management keeps up, there are so many rooms, nooks, stairs, patios, hallways, restaurants,  and etc. I bet you there are people hiding out living there that no one knows about. I bet Osama is hiding there.
Photos to follow soon.

No comments: