Thursday, April 23, 2009

Simi Valley

Well here I am in Simi Valley, the safest city in California, or so they say.  No cartel, drug guys chopping your head off or federales shaking you down for 20 bucks. So I guess it's safe. Been busy lately.  Near the end of March I was in Winston-Salem for 5 days attending a missions conference, it was great! Below is me speaking in English, signing in ASL and the man standing next to me is translating into Spanish. A tri-lingual service.
I then flew to Seattle for a meeting that got cancelled, which was OK because I flew back to San Diego on first class with Virgin air. That was a blast.  Richard Branson got it right. All airlines should be like his. Had a 4 hour layover in san Francisco, so I took the train to pier 39 and had a clam chowder. 
Yummy. Saw a big head.

I got back to the Ranch in time to hang out with a wonderful group of people from Oregon. then I was off to Riverside, California Baptist University for a screening of "Hearing Everett". They put us (Josefina and sammy went with me), up in a very nice swanky hotel. The Mission Inn.  It even had a special place for little boys.
The movie screening was nice and my wife made some new friends and had a fun time.
I'm gonner stop now, because, this is getting all jumbled up. 




No comments: